I have an inquiry regarding 'spam'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot post in the correct section as this is for a friend and I don't own XenForo, I just help him Admin the forum. Anyway one certain user keeps spamming k, instead of banning him, I want to delete all his posts that are just 'k' I don't want to do this manually of course. Spam Cleaner is close to useless in cleaning spam. Deleting his posts would make him learn rather then just banning.

Again sorry for it being in the wrong section, this was the most suitable spot to place it.

If this is for a friend and you don't own XenForo then either your friend will need to post here in the correct section, or your friend can add you as an authorised user to his license so you can have the same permissions on your forum account as a licensed customer.

Sorry.

Install custom captcha, there are few of them in resources section. Bots are built for common captchas, if you install something uncommon you'll have to deal only with human spammers that are quite rare.

If this is for a friend and you don't own XenForo then either your friend will need to post here in the correct section, or your friend can add you as an authorised user to his license so you can have the same permissions on your forum account as a licensed customer.

Sorry.
Seems like to much work when all I'm asking is a simple question + I really dislike XenForo.
I personally hate the feel, but my friend insists on staying with it.
Edit: Even if it's in the wrong section it can still be answered.
Edit2: For an odd reason my edit went into your quote ._.?
Install custom captcha, there are few of them in resources section. Bots are built for common captchas, if you install something uncommon you'll have to deal only with human spammers that are quite rare.

I want to delete his posts, not stop bots :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom