I have a question

philippsfrt

(I didnt have permission to post in questions section)

I am an admin on olympuscafe.com and i added a new category and forum. I changed the permissions to only appear and be accessible to admins and mods but when i go back to the forum it does not show up. Any help? Does it take a while to 'update' it or something? It should be instant shouldn't it?

Can you ask the site owner to add your forum account to their customer account?
They can add up to 4 accounts and does not give you access to their account, it is just to enable you to post in the customer forums here.
That will then enable you to post in the correct forum to ensure you get the best support.

I suspect you have set the permissions on a secondary group (e.g. registered) to Deny which is why it isn't showing.

Use the Node permissions to revoke access for other usergroups or set the node as private and explicitly allow access.

Can you ask the site owner to add your forum account to their customer account?
They can add up to 4 accounts and does not give you access to their account, it is just to enable you to post in the customer forums here.
That will then enable you to post in the correct forum to ensure you get the best support.

I suspect you have set the permissions on a secondary group (e.g. registered) to Deny which is why it isn't showing.

Use the Node permissions to revoke access for other usergroups or set the node as private and explicitly allow access.

OK thanks :)

Top Bottom