I have a problem with my Xenforo

Reiko

Hello, ;)

My Xenforo has a big problem I guess. That is to say that the .htaccess does not work / is not active (it can be downloaded directly via the address of my site).
I have a lot of function that does not work as Notable Members, More reviews or to change the theme directly on the site.

I configured myself a VPS , then I installed nginx, phpmyadmin and the basic tools for a web server ...

I left the basic configuration nginx, do I have to modify some things for Xenforo in particular?

In short, thank you for listening to me hopefully with an answer. I remunerate if it works.

See you soon,
Cordially.​

Where i need to put this code ?
In the appropriate stanza in your vhost definition. There is not "fixed place as each vhost definition (and their associate stanza's) are not identical between hosts/servers.

Send your vhost definition on your sever via PM and I'll look at it when I get back in. I'm headed out to a client now.

I configured myself a VPS , then I installed nginx, phpmyadmin and the basic tools for a web server ...
This sounds like a copy and paste without understanding what you're doing. Super dangerous.

Depending on your setup, you're maybe just using the nginx.conf itself to run everything, OR, you could have your server files in /conf.d folder. nginx -V at the command line should tell you your defaults (e.g. --prefix=/etc/nginx)

That prefix location tells you where nginx is installed, thus nginx.conf will be at that location, along with /conf.d if used.

Yep.. that's what I'm thinking also... a very common mistake with new nginx users.
I recommend @eva2000 CentMin Mod almost exclusively now for those that don't mind using CentOS.
The only other thing I tend to point people towards is LiteSpeed if they don't mind paying for the HTTP(s) server.

Top Bottom