As designed  I did not receive an Alert on a new post in one of my threads

You only receive one alert until you read it. Did you get an alert for Walter's post and see TNC's then? If so, that's as expected.

Regardless, this is pretty much impossible to troubleshoot unless other people report similar behavior (as there are a lot of factors, including human ones).

You only receive one alert until you read it. Did you get an alert for Walter's post and see TNC's then? If so, that's as expected.

Regardless, this is pretty much impossible to troubleshoot unless other people report similar behavior (as there are a lot of factors, including human ones).

yes I did receive an Alert on Walters post and have read the post from TNCclubman.

Mike, it seems XF-software can read my mind? How did you code this?
eek.png

I can't remember the specific wording, but it mentions that you won't get another alert until you read the thread. (Before we did this, I had hundreds of alerts when I came back in the morning :))

Andy, if you can reproduce the quote thing (and you have selected to get quote alerts :)), please open a new bug for that.

I can't remember the specific wording, but it mentions that you won't get another alert until you read the thread. (Before we did this, I had hundreds of alerts when I came back in the morning :))

Andy, if you can reproduce the quote thing (and you have selected to get quote alerts :)), please open a new bug for that.
Mike,
Can you quote me in this thread?
I think I can document the bug now. Will make a bug report right away. It happens today when I read a thread where i made a post and found someone quote me yet i don't see that alert. I received alert for other people who quoted me in other threads.

Mike,
Can you quote me in this thread?
I think I can document the bug now. Will make a bug report right away. It happens today when I read a thread where i made a post and found someone quote me yet i don't see that alert. I received alert for other people who quoted me in other threads.

test

Top Bottom