I could use a little help?

misslynn

Hi This is my first question it has nothing to do with xenforo. I hope this is the spot I am suppose to ask this.
But first a little about me. I am Lynn I have my own website clairwood.com. It has been at a stand still for many years. Recently it was turn completely over to me and my son has agreed to make it so much better. But I have to do it with him. Which I know very little about this stuff. I do agree I have to learn and will continue to push my self.
So Adam said we had to buy this to get things started. He said I can come on here and ask any kind of question and you guys will help me.
I have a problem I can not fix. I hired someone to come over and fix it and he can't fix it. I no it has to be something I am over looking.
Here is the problem. When I print out something from my computer the second page prints out upside down. When orders print out the second page is up side down. My 2nd page of my mail list is upside down. The last straw for me to ask for help is my internet forms are printing out upside down.
I have tried on the computer end to fix it but no luck. Now I think it might be the printer Its a brother MFC-8840D. This problem started 2 weeks ago.
At the same time that happened My orders started printing on 2 pages instead of on the back side. I have had to hand fix that every time and it is still go back to 2 pages.
If you know what I am doing wrong please let me know. Thanks Lynn

Hi there and welcome to the community.

From the windows desktop:

Start -> Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound -> Devices and Printers.

Find the 'Brother' icon , right click and then select 'Printer properties'.

When that opens up go to:

Advanced Tab -> Use Duplex Unit -> then click OK.

It should print both sides automatically and properly if there are no other issues.

Thank you so much I am almost there. I am at advanced settings but it does not have Use Duplex unit as a choice.
it has 3 choices. Show info notifications for network printers. is checked. The other 2 choices are remote documents or local printers. Thank you so much I so appreciate this.

Thank you so much I am almost there. I am at advanced settings but it does not have Use Duplex unit as a choice.
it has 3 choices. Show info notifications for network printers. is checked. The other 2 choices are remote documents or local printers. Thank you so much I so appreciate this.

Can you do this for me...hit your Print Screen Key and then open paint and hit Ctrl+V. I would like to see the menu for myself.

Top Bottom