I can't wait to get off of vBulletin

There are many who would agree with you, however I believe the management here would rather you didn't vent about any other company on these forums, which are Customer forums for a new and very different product :)

There are a lot of Admin forums or other places that might be better for a anti- IB thread :)

I think if you read the threads here you will find that the majority of members agree with you 1000%, I am moving away from vB as soon as I can do so.

There are many who would agree with you, however I believe the management here would rather you didn't vent about any other company on these forums, which are Customer forums for a new and very different product :)

There are a lot of Admin forums or other places that might be better for a anti- IB thread :)

Normally I'd agree with you... however I think it does some good for the management here to know how badly vBulletin customers were screwed and how badly we feel after the vBulletin acquisition.

Consider it feedback.

Normally I'd agree with you... however I think it does some good for the management here to know how badly vBulletin customers were screwed and how badly we feel after the vBulletin acquisition.

Consider it feedback.

I think they know ;)

Consider it feedback.
ahem... the owners/admins here are the former developers of vB. ;)

I'm aware and my comment was saitirical :).

spanking.gif

I know it's a waste of thread but it's about time I got to vent my frustration.

Let it all out. Here's a tip. Get yourself a xF licence $140. Save yourself probably $14,000 in Psychiatry bills.

I hate Internet Brands and what they did to vBulletin :(
vB4 could have been the worst software release of all time.
IB still is unable to use their own product on their own car websites. Ouch.
I think vB4 is so bad, I'm not mad at all. I honestly feel sorry for them. They must be embarassed.
if vB5 doesn't go well I think vBulletin.com deserves a free xenforo 2 licence, IMO.

I moved off vB and it has been a very positive move, I was happy that my community embraced the new software and is happy with the change.
I was able to sell/transfer my vB license and use that money to pay for my IPB license. So, I was able to move to another commercial software without having to pull any money out my pockets.

I was just glad I sold the license while people are still willing to buy vBulletin licenses. :P

Top Bottom