XF 1.2 i cannot seem to translate VIP payment (PayPal) subscriptions back to xenforo users

XxUnkn0wnxX

when a user pays i get something like this:

Code:
You've received a payment from James k for VIP Upgrade Monthly Subscription [Recurring]

Customer details

Customer name:    james k
Customer email:    james303@gmail.com
Profile ID:    I-YF70EF3SC3CG
Profile status:    Active
Subscription details

Amount received:    $5.00 USD
For:    VIP Upgrade Monthly Subscription [Recurring]
Amount paid each time:    $5.00 USD
Maximum amount you can bill:    $5.00 USD
Billing cycle:    Monthly
Next payment due:    2 Jan 2014

but how do i know who is who on my forums? is there an add ones that can help me with this? because i get no customer id or any thing i need a way i can go to a vip member on my site get his paypal id or something and find out his paypal email or transaction id and then refund them

and this all i get from the log

5zIMk.png

The email shows the person's name and forum username in brackets.
well when i look up the email it doesn't exist in my forum because they use a different email on the forum site then the email on there paypal

i also need a way i can translate from the forum back to paypal i need it to go both ways. because i am cleaning out users who are leaking my stuff from vip section and i need to find who they are on my paypal transactions i have some one with this email: b626624@drdrb.com which is a spam used email under there account and this one a vip member so i need a proper way to trace these back user who payed for the subscription

so i know who they are in my my paypal subscription list so i can always link them back to there xenforo user name on my site if they make another account or that i can block that user paying ever again for vip subscription from any account he makes.

The item name which should be listed in PayPal is:
Code:
{xen:phrase account_upgrade}: {$upgrade.title} ({$visitor.username})
You should be able to see that in PayPal to link that to a username. (If it doesn't show up in PayPal's email, you'll likely need to use the web interface.)

Going the other way can be trickier. There is a transaction ID that you may be able to look up, though it's generally internal to the database (I'm surprised that transaction log add-on doesn't display it).

well inside the user_upgrades template i see this

Code:
<input type="hidden" name="item_name" value="{xen:phrase account_upgrade}: {$upgrade.title} ({$visitor.username})" />
should it be hidden?

+ i am using the add one by waindigo user upgrades which hides the user upgrades for users who are already vip once they expire they can see it again

what do you mean by web interface? i always access paypal and my site via Firefox browser on my computer and it still doesn't show me a way to track down the user name

Well, it's possible that the add-on is changing behaviors -- I don't know.

Regarding PayPal, I don't have a subscription to check off hand, but when I go into the "details" page I can see the item title (which will have the user name) and the "custom" data (the first part of which is the user ID).

I should also note that the transaction log screen shot shows the user ID as well, so you can use that to get back to a user.

You need to get to an individual transaction page and then click the "view details" link if the item name/custom info doesn't show up.

You can do this from your general transaction history by clicking "details" next to the transaction in question. From subscription details, check for any "related payments" as you might be able to get to it by there, otherwise check the "view history" link.

Top Bottom