I cannot drop an image in my post

Roiarthur

The option drop an image is no longer working and neither the pin or attach button

How can i fit it ?
Thanks for the answer

cannot-1.webp

There should be an “Attach files” button visible but there isn’t. That suggests the logged in user doesn’t have permission to post attachments.

I found what the problem was.

The problem of not being able to upload images or attachments persists even if you have a rank higher than Regular Member as long as the regular member subgroup remains in your profile.

This is a Xenforo bug because if your main rank is higher than a regular member, it should take precedence in the secondary rank Regular member.

Regular members cannot upload or download attachment

But an higher rank can if the secondary rank is not Regular Member

Do you thihk you can fix it?

For the problem of not being able to upload images or attachments, it is a bug of Xenforo that does not consider a superior group (primairy) as being free of the restrictions of the lower groups (secondary).

It’s actually more likely that permissions are configured incorrectly. For example I’d you have set “Never” for the relevant permission then by design that can’t be overridden.

You’d need to provide details of a specific reproduction case before we’re able to confirm the bug.

Using the Analyze permissions screen for the affected user in an affected forum would help too.

It’s actually more likely that permissions are configured incorrectly. For example I’d you have set “Never” for the relevant permission then by design that can’t be overridden.

You’d need to provide details of a specific reproduction case before we’re able to confirm the bug.

Using the Analyze permissions screen for the affected user in an affected forum would help too.

It was set on Never, i fix it to No

I will analyze it and i will come back with an answer

Thanks mister Chris D you where absolutely right, after setup the permissions to "No" instead then Never it is working
There is no bug in Xenforo
Today i learned something
Thanks

Top Bottom