An exception occurred: Mysqli statement execute error : Prepared statement needs to be re-prepared in /home2/user/public_html/xenforo/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 214
- Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 317
- Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
- Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 808
- Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchPairs() in XenForo/Model/DataRegistry.php at line 144
- XenForo_Model_DataRegistry->_getMultiFromDb() in XenForo/Model/DataRegistry.php at line 97
- XenForo_Model_DataRegistry->getMulti() in XenForo/Dependencies/Abstract.php at line 134
- XenForo_Dependencies_Abstract->preLoadData() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 125
- XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home2/xenfacil/public_html/xenforo/index.php at line 13
The host know it's not because I have another vB forum and it works well and smoothly.
Is there any solution? What may be because this error?