I bought the xenforo, not sure about domain

Dear Team,

I bought xenforo. i am not sure about domain. so i didn't download it.

Is it ok to download after deciding the domain name or not ???



Active member
Well you can alter your license at anytime, set it to LOCALHOST for now if your undecided on a name then update it in the future.


Well-known member
I already bought it. but not downloading now. waiting to come out of beta. my customer ID: rajathe
I suggest downloading the beta and testing it out to get familiar with the controls and what not, you don't need to open the site to the public.