I Am No Longer Posting On The Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

HowardS

On two recent occasions posts I have made have been deleted without any effort to notify me.

The first post when Brogan left had about 7 likes attached to it and one today had 2 likes attached to it. You can note that none of my posts have ever been contentious or attacked any individual.

I just think that its very disrespectful to delete someones posts totally ignoring the time they have taken to put something into the forum.

I will no longer be taking part in the forum as the Moderation is poor.

I've not seen any censorship here. The most I've seen is some topics being closed, but they were not without warrant.... Typically those who seek to only draw out negative attention toward XenForo.

So you're posting about not posting any longer?
I never understood such drama post either.

I often laugh at people who post "good-bye" threads or "delete me" threads.

From my point of view.....

Forums are voluntary and no one forces you to join, stay, or leave. There was no big announcement when you joined. There was no big weekly or monthly announcement when you or anyone else stayed. So what makes you think there should be a big announcement if you leave?!

On two recent occasions posts I have made have been deleted without any effort to notify me.

The first post when Brogan left had about 7 likes attached to it and one today had 2 likes attached to it. You can note that none of my posts have ever been contentious or attacked any individual.

I just think that its very disrespectful to delete someones posts totally ignoring the time they have taken to put something into the forum.

As other's have echoed, what were the subjects?

Have you raised these concerns with the moderation team? That is usually going to get you further than moaning about it in public to a load of people who can't do anything about it.

As other's have echoed, what were the subjects?

Have you raised these concerns with the moderation team? That is usually going to get you further than moaning about it in public to a load of people who can't do anything about it.

Indeed,

The immediate issue seems to be one of simply getting wires crossed and an error in judgement of miss reading multiple topics in a single thread...

As for the post in the Brogan thread, I couldn't see anything there so can't comment on that...

but I like to moan :D
Aaaaaaaawwww!

Well I use to think that XF was better than vB, that old habits would remain there, but now I can´t initiate a conversation without a licence or censorship is floating in the air...XF! when u quit being cool!?!?!

but I like to moan :D
Aaaaaaaawwww!

Well I use to think that XF was better than vB, that old habits would remain there, but now I can´t initiate a conversation without a licence or censorship is floating in the air...XF! when u quit being cool!?!?!
Are you saying that moderators won't allow you to ask support questions because you don't have a licence?

Good! Why should you be able to get support on a product for which you haven't paid for?

In the beginning I could initiate threads without a license, I have: 2 vB, 3 phpFox, 1 Noah, 1 phpProBid, hundreds of codecanyon & themeforest stuff... so I can get me a XF anytime, but I told my gf to give me one on my b-day :)

So once again, even the coders left vB for the toxic environment, bcuz they want to offer a better product and a better community, somehow they have lost the path

elsahaf01.webp
At least give us some decent information. What thread(s) were these posts deleted from? Did you inquire privately with the Moderator team through private messages? Do you know who exactly deleted your post(s)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom