1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am looking for work to pay for XenForo

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Shane, May 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shane

Shane New Member

Hello there,
    I am desperate (no that dramatic) for a XenForo license. However I do not currently have the money to buy one and I do not like to use paypal. There for I have a bit of a problem… Even if I did use paypal (which I could) the process of getting cash online is sooooo slow! Any way I am wondering if anyone would have any jobs that I could do that would earn a license? Any jobs or any ways of payment willbe considered.
    I was wondering if anything like this
    Would interest you… Any way I am open to all types of jobs anything you throw at me will be considered or I could act like the billboard and pay my way by ads.

P.S. if you are interested in the "adds/billboard idea" you could always sell the license (I don't really know if this is allowed, is it?) if things are not working out...

2. Wuebit

Wuebit Well-Known Member

3. Ranger375

Ranger375 Well-Known Member

I might be down for something like this, but it would really depend on what type of site is being run. Tell us more about the type of forum you plan on creating (ie, is it a site about cats? gamer? military? rabid monkeys?).

4. Shane

Shane New Member

I sent you a PM, please respond.

5. Shamil

Shamil Well-Known Member

I do have a spare license...

Shane likes this.
  6. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Trading is not permitted on the forum so I'm closing this thread.

There are other sites better suited to this sort of post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.