I am in love

Your VB4 site is one of the best VB4 sites I have seen. You have done excellent work on it. However your playdepartment site's theme is a little difficult on the eyes. Maybe you should consider a lighter theme.

Thx m8, but I hope to ditch vB a.s.a.p. as I am completely frustrated by it :)

The members have voted for a darker game theme :) Tried the lighter version of the fabulous flexile theme but that hurts after hours of staring (hmmm should do something else with my time maybe :))

Thx m8, but I hope to ditch vB a.s.a.p. as I am completely frustrated by it :)

The members have voted for a darker game theme :) Tried the lighter version of the fabulous flexile theme but that hurts after hours of staring (hmmm should do something else with my time maybe :))

Sometimes customers don't know what's best for them. From the little I read about UI it seems a white/light background works best.

Take the default XenForo theme for example - does this hurt your eyes?

For the first time I am in love with a piece of software (sorry Mrs, you've got competition :D). So far xenForo keeps amazing me compared to the software I have liked for years (vB).
She must be cheating on me!!!
As I beat you too it :) (one of my first threads)

Also its 110% awesome ive only had it for 8 hours and i will be telling my wife to bugger off soon i have a new love in my life lol :D

Take the default XenForo theme for example - does this hurt your eyes?
Yes it does. The color variation between orange and light blue is a strain to my eyes, but then again I don't have any high hopes for any default theme on any forum software. That's why there are dedicated theme producers around, and I have high hopes Miko & co can pull something wonderful out of their proverbial hat.

Top Bottom