Humiliated by OpenX

Last edited:
I can't find any mention of new/updated responsive features in the announcement or changelog. What did the message say? Are you using a specific plugin to interact with Xenforo?

I'm using revive ad server and I can't find any mention of this even once I upgraded.
There is no mention, it just works now. The improvements are clearly better on my server. I am also on php 7.1 which is what they updated to as well. Before the upgrade, it wasn't responsive, after the upgrade, it is. Including SWF now render properly for width and height,

I use this which may also have something to do it it all working. https://xenforo.com/community/resources/ads-manager-by-siropu.4090/

Hope that helps.

Wow that was very poor customer handling. But why taking it personally...

I didn't, but I wanted an attention grabbing headline that I know Google was going to index, and this story would get unreasonablely good SEO and my goal was simply to deter customers away from OpenX. They were a bunch of pompous pricks and I just wanted make sure there was a record of the conversation that would be very visible for years to come.

Top Bottom