Huge vB Thread Closed - Split From 'Cali. Case Update'

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a pity that MRGTB managed to get it closed down, it showed every sign of heading for 5,000 posts.
MRGTB is a sad person at times. I mean, that thread is bigger than ANY thread at vB. Oh well, it stands as one of the most historic threads ever posted there.

Yes the forum is history for sure, but none of the threads are historically accurate since many are highly censored.

Unfortunately there is something most forum administrators really don't think about, that is editorial integrity, very few forums possess it, so they are not qualified as a forum that records the history of the web very well.

Even if the thread went on, it would still be worthless since it is not available to the public.

Yes the forum is history for sure, but none of the threads are historically accurate since many are highly censored.

Unfortunately there is something most forum administrators really don't think about, that is editorial integrity, very few forums possess it, so they are not qualified as a forum that records the history of the web very well.
I tried attracting users with high quality posts that look like it has integrity, but it doesn't work. So, I decided a new business move: Find a custom-coded CMS.

I thought of it, but it doesn't return the same kind of traffic that a big forum does. :-/

You have to give mrgtb credit. He is trying to build his own forum personally. I think all 50 or so posts in his new mybb forum are his own.

You have to give mrgtb credit. He is trying to build his own forum personally. I think all 50 or so posts in his new mybb forum are his own.
all 1500 or so of his last one which lasted 2 months were his own as well.

mrgtb-fail.png

It's funny how he uses that avatar, pretty sure it's meant to be a God of some sort, at least we know what he thinks of himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom