XF 1.2 Http-Mysqli-Zend Error

netkingZ

This is my error:

Warning: Uncaught exception 'ErrorException' with message 'require_once(Zend/Controller/Request/Abstract.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory' in /home/lymqjhez/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Controller/Request/Http.php:23 Stack trace: #0 /home/lymqjhez/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Controller/Request/Http.php(23): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'require_once(Ze...', '/home/lymqjhez/...', 23, Array) #1 /home/lymqjhez/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Controller/Request/Http.php(23): require_once() #2 /home/lymqjhez/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php(119): include('/home/lymqjhez/...') #3 [internal function]: XenForo_Autoloader->autoload('Zend_Controller...') #4 /home/lymqjhez/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(234): spl_autoload_call('Zend_Controller...') #5 /home/lymqjhez/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(123): XenForo_FrontController->setup() #6 /home/lymqjhez/public_html/forum/adm in /home/lymqjhez/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Controller/Request/Http.php on line 23

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'Zend/Controller/Request/Abstract.php' (include_path='.:/usr/php4/lib/php:/usr/local/php4/lib/php:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/home/lymqjhez/php') in /home/lymqjhez/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Controller/Request/Http.php on line 23

Warning: Uncaught exception 'ErrorException' with message 'require_once(Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory' in /home/lymqjhez/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php:27 Stack trace: #0 /home/lymqjhez/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(27): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'require_once(Ze...', '/home/lymqjhez/...', 27, Array) #1 /home/lymqjhez/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(27): require_once() #2 /home/lymqjhez/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php(119): include('/home/lymqjhez/...') #3 [internal function]: XenForo_Autoloader->autoload('Zend_Db_Adapter...') #4 [internal function]: spl_autoload_call('Zend_Db_Adapter...') #5 /home/lymqjhez/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Db.php(248): class_exists('Zend_Db_Adapter...') #6 /home/lymqjhez/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Application.php(679): Zend_Db::factory('mysqli', Array) #7 [internal function]: X in/home/lymqjhez/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php on line 27

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php' (include_path='.:/usr/php4/lib/php:/usr/local/php4/lib/php:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/home/lymqjhez/php') in /home/lymqjhez/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php on line 23

How can Fix?

Any clue as to what triggers the error?

Have you disabled all add-ons?

From the error it is suggesting that you're using require_once(); to call a file that doesn't exist.

Any clue as to what triggers the error?

Have you disabled all add-ons?

From the error it is suggesting that you're using require_once(); to call a file that doesn't exist.

Yes i have disabled alla add-ons width:
$config['enableListeners'] = false;

how can find the file that using require_once()?
And how can find the file that doesn't exist?

It may actually be a bit more sinister than an add-on. It appears to be some Zend files it isn't finding.

What is your web server set up and have you made any changes to that recently?

Last edited:
It may actually be a bit more sinister than an add-on. It appears to be some Zend files it isn't running.

What is your web server set up and have you made any changes to that recently?

the server set up:

$config['db']['host'] = 'mysql.netsons.com';
$config['db']['port'] = '3306';

No on recently i don't have changes nothing.

You should know. It's your server.

The issue appears to be possibly server configuration related so if you're not sure what your server has or doesn't have I suggest speaking to your host or server person for assistance.

Vaguely speaking this may be one of two things:

1) A load of your Zend files are missing so one thing you could try is downloading XenForo and re-uploading all files.
2) Some sort of configuration related to include paths may be incorrect.

if for example my server don't running the Lightspeed how can fix?
i have re-installate all file of Zend folder but the site don't work.
If you want, in about 30 minutes I can take a glance if you will contact me via Skype (in my profile) or personal conversation. I'm currently in the process of moving about 15 VM's from one server to another and updating DNS entries and the IP's on the VM's. Only about 3 more have to be up and running so I'll have a short break.

(this is if you are on a VPS or dedicated... if you are on a shared host contact them).

EDIT:
Also run a file check to make sure all files are there.

Top Bottom