HTML Newsletter Generator - Keep Members Coming Back [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brent W

BamaStangGuy submitted a new resource:

Sendy Newsletter Generator - Auto Generate A Sendy Newsletter based on certain criteria

Sendy Newsletter Generator
About Sendy
Sendy (aff link) is a self hosted email newsletter application that lets you send trackable emails via Amazon Simple Email Service (SES). This makes it possible for you to send authenticated bulk emails at an insanely low price without sacrificing deliverability.

About Sendy Newsletter...

Read more about this resource...

Looks interesting. Does it support one-click unsubscribe?
If a user unsuscribes, does it update both XF and Sendy?

Looks interesting. Does it support one-click unsubscribe?
If a user unsuscribes, does it update both XF and Sendy?
Yes. It uses the Sendy.co unsubscribe feature. The code is built into the generator automatically.

When a user unsubscribes it only unsubscribes them from your Sendy.co list. This should be fine, as you should not need to change anything on the xenforo side once you have them in your Sendy.co list.

@******* has a nice Sendy.co script that allows you to import your xenforo users into Sendy and also allows your users to subscribe to your newsletter automatically on registration.

Waiting for it for some time but $100... it's not possible, sorry!

Why The Price?
I do not wish to support this in large volume as my time is not dedicated to add-on support. All purchases come with free setup (of the script, not Sendy.co) based on each site.

Took a lot of time getting this right. You'd pay a lot more to have it custom developed for you.

BamaStangGuy updated Sendy.co Newsletter Generator with a new update entry:

Complete Redesign PLUS XenGallery Support!

Big update. Completely redesign the Newsletter Generator to take advantage of Twitter's Bootstrap CSS Framework.

Also, XenForo Media Gallery is now supported. Simply enable the support in the file and your news letter will contain the most popular images over the time frame you define. All links go to the media page.

Preview here: https://www.religiousforums.com/newsletter.php

Read the rest of this update entry...

Why The Price?
I do not wish to support this in large volume as my time is not dedicated to add-on support. All purchases come with free setup (of the script, not Sendy.co) based on each site.

Took a lot of time getting this right. You'd pay a lot more to have it custom developed for you.
Not really. Add $50 or $100 and I can get it custom made.

However not a feature I direly need. Would be willing to pay $40 for it but not $100.

Great looking addon though. Best of wishes!

CTR improved with new Bootstrap design:

View attachment 95135
And damn thats a really low open and click rate :(

I have reduced the price to $50 as I have had quite a few say that this would be a better price range for the product. Refunded the one purchase the $50 as well. I'd like to get this out there to a few people so I can get feedback on their results and hopefully improve the script even more. I will still install the script at the new price if needed.

Why was my review deleted?

Thanks Brent for the refund after lowering the price. Makes an even better addon for my smaller site. The photo gallery addition is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom