Html code for fancy membership comparison

Divinum Fiat

Hi all,

I'm trying to create a fancy table showing the various types of membership levels. I've looked at W3 Schools, Page Column and Quack It, but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for and my html skills are limited. Does anyone have another good source?

Most importantly, is it possible to create a linkable button at the end of each column that allows them to upgrade their membership directly from the column or do they have to go to 'account upgrade?'

Also, when a member tries to access an area where they need to upgrade, now it just tells them that they don't have permission to access that area. Is it possible to create a direct link (or change that text) where it asks them to upgrade their membership level?

product-comparison-best-practices-small.webp

You can edit the templates to change the layout of the items on the upgrade page. Here is an example:

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/user-upgrade-images.34828/#post-395754

HTML and CSS ability is required to significantly change things.

Also, when a member tries to access an area where they need to upgrade, now it just tells them that they don't have permission to access that area. Is it possible to create a direct link (or change that text) where it asks them to upgrade their membership level?

I suggest using a notice, or put a note in the forum description. There is no easy way to make the error messages more targeted.

Blueprint you can however change the error message to be a bit more helpful.
For example you could add to it "If you would like to upgrade your membership so you CAN access more go HERE.
Maybe that goes to the account upgrade page - nothing more refined. But better than just being blocked.

Forgot to say that I would definitely create a page with a tab at the top that people can click to get a page where it shows in one layout (side by side) what the differences are of each of the levels. What I want to do, however, is make the buttons clickable so it goes directly to the payment page once they select which plan they choose. Not sure if that's possible. It seems like the only way to get to the payment page/button is through their 'account upgrade' page.

I'm trying to create a fancy table showing the various types of membership levels. I've looked at W3 Schools, Page Column and Quack It, but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for and my html skills are limited. Does anyone have another good source?

Most importantly, is it possible to create a linkable button at the end of each column that allows them to upgrade their membership directly from the column or do they have to go to 'account upgrade?
Necromancing a thread ... did you achieve either, or both, of these?

Top Bottom