HTML BBCode (permission protected) [Deleted]

Hello. Thank you for this addon. You may help me with an issue. I use Xenporta and default style. See attachment. This is after promoting a thread with HTML BBcode.

Edited: I re installed everything and now seems that works. Sorry for the trouble.

Attachments

• step 2.webp
    step 2.webp
    61.8 KB · Views: 26
  • Step1.webp
    Step1.webp
    30.9 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Hello. Thank you for this addon. You may help me with an issue. I use Xenporta and default style. See attachment. This is after promoting a thread with HTML BBcode.

Edited: I re installed everything and now seems that works. Sorry for the trouble.

I found out what's causing it. Only happens when I add the code in custom.php required to make it work with Xenporta. Does anybody knows how to fix it ? Thank you

I installed it and it's not parsing the HTML code. :/ It's just a table. I used [parsehtml](table stuff goes in here[/parsehtml] but it's just showing everything unparsed, including those bbcode tags.

EDIT: Never mind - my usergroup permission was overriding my user permission.

Does this not work when editing a post that did not have parsed HTML in it before?
I can post a new post or thread with HTML in it fine, but when editing an old post and adding it, it just posts the hardcore

Last edited:
I still have the same issue at the top of the site after using this addon and Xenporta and only if i promote a threat. If I deleted or do not use html code is fine. Probably is easy to fix but I do not have the knowledge to do it. test.webp

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to add a bbcode button in the posting interface for the [parseHTML][/parseHTML] and also why I cannot edit a previous post and add parsehtml to it?

I'm gonna start using this again. Installing it now. Will update if it works or not. I only have 69 addons compared to the last time I installed it (Had around 130 before).

I did a text replacement to replace [raw] with [parsehtml] and after I did so in phpmyadmin I got these numbers popping up at the beginning of my posts:

Screen Shot 2014-01-09 at 7.17.32 PM.webp

Deactivated and it went away.

I'm not sure what's wrong here. I'm logged in as an administrator and [parsehtml][/parsehtml] doesn't work. It just displays the code.

hmm.webp another_hmm.webp

EDIT: Nevermind, I accidentally put 'Never' permission to 'Registered Users' user group. Now it's working. :LOL:

Last edited:
hello...i'm already make the payment..until now i still cant get any link to download this add on.i use paypal as payment method.this is my transaction.
Transaction ID: 8YL933840H0958944

please help me..already sent to you email..but until now no reply after 2 day waiting..tq

Top Bottom