Do you work with Luke Foreman? I just bought this add on and have some issues with the email address associated with my paypal account.You install the addon and paste the code into a post? Don't get the problem. And as said in my post before, it does work with 1.2.
Please expand post to view the update instructions
Note that this update involves a security fix - all users are advised to update.
- Fixed a minor security issue which could allow the XF permission system to be bypassed in very specific cases (I'm not aware of any core part of XF affected...
This add on is great do you know how I can get this to work with xenzine articles as that article mod is works well but whats missing for me is to put google maps and slideshows in there which i can do now in regular posts via this mod.
Thanks in advance
In library/EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php, replace:
$bbCodeParser = new XenForo_BbCode_Parser(XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base::create('Base', array('view' => $this))); $bbCodeOptions = array('states' => array('viewAttachments' => true)); XenForo_ViewPublic_Helper_Message::bbCodeWrapMessages($params[$block['block_id']], $bbCodeParser, $bbCodeOptions);
$formatter = Dark_ParseHTML_BbCode_Formatter_Ritsu::create('Dark_ParseHTML_BbCode_Formatter_Ritsu', array('view' => $this)); $bbCodeParser = new Dark_ParseHTML_BbCode_Parser($formatter); $bbCodeOptions = array('states' => array('viewAttachments' => true)); Dark_ParseHTML_ViewPublic_Helper_Message::bbCodeWrapMessages($params[$block['block_id']], $bbCodeParser, $bbCodeOptions);
That's not an issue with html bbcode, you need to update xenporta and/or widget frameworkMy problem.
Declaration of EWRporta_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread::_discussionPostDelete() should be compatible with that of WidgetFramework_XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread::_discussionPostDelete()
Please help me fix it
- XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
- XenForo_Autoloader::autoload() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
- XenForo_Autoloader->autoload() in XenForo/Application.php at line 876
- XenForo_Application::autoload() in XenForo/Application.php at line 411
- XenForo_Application::resolveDynamicClass() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1983
- XenForo_DataWriter::create() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 411
- XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread() inWaindigo/CustomFields/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 177
- Waindigo_CustomFields_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread() inTinhte/XenTag/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 23
- Tinhte_XenTag_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread() inWaindigo/ThreadThumbnails/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 95
- Waindigo_ThreadThumbnails_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 313
- XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
No they won't as the post html content would need to be wrapped in the parsehtml bbcode.I've been using a particular feature in vb3 where a single forum is enabled for html-code posts, but only one "automated" user can post in that forum.
When I imported my vb3 data into my xf test site, all of the posts in this forum appear as html code. If I installed this addon, all of those posts would automatically correct themselves?