HTML BBCode (permission protected) [Deleted]

You install the addon and paste the code into a post? Don't get the problem. And as said in my post before, it does work with 1.2.
Do you work with Luke Foreman? I just bought this add on and have some issues with the email address associated with my paypal account.

When I did upgrade the addon lately, I had the problem that I set the rule for another group my account was in to "never allow". Maybe you did the same.

@Luke Foreman is it possible to have permissions to allow only one certain group to embed a BBcode for, say, Vimeo? I want to setup a paywall to watch domain limited videos and then comment on them. if they can quote them they can see the BBcode and then post in the main section.

This add on is great do you know how I can get this to work with xenzine articles as that article mod is works well but whats missing for me is to put google maps and slideshows in there which i can do now in regular posts via this mod.

Thanks in advance

This add on is great do you know how I can get this to work with xenzine articles as that article mod is works well but whats missing for me is to put google maps and slideshows in there which i can do now in regular posts via this mod.

Thanks in advance

Hi Luke

To solve my xenzine articles issue I need to be able to add the content type to this so it can parse it.

Is this straight forward as I am desperate to get this working (have hundreds of articles to move over) now and I don't mid paying for it to be done and everyone can have the functionality.

XenPorta Support:

In library/EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php, replace:

PHP:
$bbCodeParser = new XenForo_BbCode_Parser(XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base::create('Base', array('view' => $this)));
$bbCodeOptions = array('states' => array('viewAttachments' => true));
XenForo_ViewPublic_Helper_Message::bbCodeWrapMessages($params[$block['block_id']], $bbCodeParser, $bbCodeOptions);

With:

PHP:
$formatter = Dark_ParseHTML_BbCode_Formatter_Ritsu::create('Dark_ParseHTML_BbCode_Formatter_Ritsu', array('view' => $this));
$bbCodeParser = new Dark_ParseHTML_BbCode_Parser($formatter);              
$bbCodeOptions = array('states' => array('viewAttachments' => true));
Dark_ParseHTML_ViewPublic_Helper_Message::bbCodeWrapMessages($params[$block['block_id']], $bbCodeParser, $bbCodeOptions);

My problem.

Declaration of EWRporta_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread::_discussionPostDelete() should be compatible with that of WidgetFramework_XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread::_discussionPostDelete()
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
  2. XenForo_Autoloader::autoload() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
  3. XenForo_Autoloader->autoload() in XenForo/Application.php at line 876
  4. XenForo_Application::autoload() in XenForo/Application.php at line 411
  5. XenForo_Application::resolveDynamicClass() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1983
  6. XenForo_DataWriter::create() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 411
  7. XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread() inWaindigo/CustomFields/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 177
  8. Waindigo_CustomFields_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread() inTinhte/XenTag/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 23
  9. Tinhte_XenTag_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread() inWaindigo/ThreadThumbnails/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 95
  10. Waindigo_ThreadThumbnails_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 313
  11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
Please help me fix it

My xenforo 1.1.5 and xenpotal 1.5.8

My problem.

Declaration of EWRporta_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread::_discussionPostDelete() should be compatible with that of WidgetFramework_XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread::_discussionPostDelete()
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
  2. XenForo_Autoloader::autoload() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
  3. XenForo_Autoloader->autoload() in XenForo/Application.php at line 876
  4. XenForo_Application::autoload() in XenForo/Application.php at line 411
  5. XenForo_Application::resolveDynamicClass() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1983
  6. XenForo_DataWriter::create() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 411
  7. XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread() inWaindigo/CustomFields/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 177
  8. Waindigo_CustomFields_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread() inTinhte/XenTag/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 23
  9. Tinhte_XenTag_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread() inWaindigo/ThreadThumbnails/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 95
  10. Waindigo_ThreadThumbnails_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 313
  11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
Please help me fix it
That's not an issue with html bbcode, you need to update xenporta and/or widget framework

I've been using a particular feature in vb3 where a single forum is enabled for html-code posts, but only one "automated" user can post in that forum.

When I imported my vb3 data into my xf test site, all of the posts in this forum appear as html code. If I installed this addon, all of those posts would automatically correct themselves?

I've been using a particular feature in vb3 where a single forum is enabled for html-code posts, but only one "automated" user can post in that forum.

When I imported my vb3 data into my xf test site, all of the posts in this forum appear as html code. If I installed this addon, all of those posts would automatically correct themselves?
No they won't as the post html content would need to be wrapped in the parsehtml bbcode.

Example:
[parsehtml]...your html code...[/parsehtml]

You would have to either edit each post or come up with some way to do it in the database.

Luke, is there any way you can update this to work in the Resource Manager? Was thinking of using the RM as a Article Library but I would need to be able to use html in some of the articles that I include in it.

Top Bottom