How's the admin side?

Disjunto

So, this frontend is looking pretty nice :D good work guys.

Just wondering how the admin side is coming along, hope it's equally as awesome :D

Honestly, I'll be happy if I can just save/edit templates without a page reload. That's my biggest admin-related request. It would make it so much easier for making little changes, saving and checking the results, and then going back without having to scroll through the whole template to find what I was just editing again.

Just a lil bit of silliness - 4:46AM - I'm delirious
Going to bed - but going to bed very impressed and super-excited about this new software wow!
Can't wait to get my hands on it. They'll be clean of course - 'cause I have handywipes :P

Honestly, I'll be happy if I can just save/edit templates without a page reload. That's my biggest admin-related request. It would make it so much easier for making little changes, saving and checking the results, and then going back without having to scroll through the whole template to find what I was just editing again.
Oh you can... :)

Oh you can... :)

Nice, and ctrl-y and ctrl-z working in the templates would rule too. :) I hate having to keep the template in a text editor so I can un-do/re-do everything..

Top Bottom