1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to verify someone is not using a nulled forum

Discussion in 'General XenForo Discussion and Feedback' started by HSP, Jul 20, 2014.

1. HSP

HSP Member

I am helping you guys out to check for piracy. As far as i know i discovered one using i think a nulled Xenforo for commercial motives.

Can i post the url here and what will happen with these guys?
  2. oman

oman Well-Known Member

Chris D likes this.
  3. Lexy

Lexy Active Member

actualy submiting not helping becouse all nulled script use offshore hosting
  4. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

By submitting a report to XenForo, the necessary measures will be taken.
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2014
    Chris D likes this.
  5. Lexy

Lexy Active Member

offshore hosting ignore even DMCA i see internet is full nulled xenforo and plugins
  6. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

There are measures XenForo will take to disrupt anyone found to be using nulled scripts. That doesn't necessarily mean a DMCA or contacting their hosting providers.

Either way, it doesn't matter what they will do or what won't work. They need to be advised so submitting it to XenForo is definitely the right thing to do. So, yes, it is "helping".
    HSP likes this.
  7. HSP

HSP Member

Hello, ill submit it to Xenforo. They need to be stopped, i have read reviews about them for being guilty of hacking other computers, ddos attacking competitors. I hope xenforo will act with Justice(karma)