How To Use Google Feedburner To Send Your Threads To Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr

How To Use Google Feedburner To Send Your Threads To Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr

DRE

DRE submitted a new resource:

How To Use Google Feedburner To Send Your Threads To Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr (version 1.0) - How to use Google Feedburner to maximize your sites SEO through it's RSS feeds

This was originally posted on my site as a private blog to show my members how to maximize the potential of their Better Blogs. This tutorial not only applies to blogs but it also applies to your sites' forum's RSS and XenMedio RSS. So... sign into www.feedburner.com with your google account. If you don't have a google account, create one. It's required for feedburner. Totally worth it...

Read more about this resource...

Isn't Google discontinuing Feedburner? I could be wrong...
They stopped Feedburner for Adsense and it's API. The service itself still works. There are a lot of articles out there saying Feedburner shut down on October 2012 but those people were being overdramatic and didn't read the whole email by Google.

Hi @DRE I just implemented this on my forum and I want to say thank you for this (y) Do I have to activate my twitter on both Socialize via Feedburner and Dlvr.it or just choose one?

Reactions: DRE
DRE updated How To Use Google Feedburner To Send Your Threads To Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr with a new update entry:

Google Feedburner for Mailing Lists

Google Feedburner still works. You can also use it for creating mailing lists.

1. Create a blogger account for your site.

2. Create an IFTTT account.

3. Add your forum's RSS link to a Blogger recipe. https://ifttt.com/blogger

4. In blogger's dashboard go to Layout/Add A Gadget/Follow by Email.

5. Change the title of that widget to: "Mailing List"

In your footer just link to your site's blog that has the mailing list widget.

You can see your subscribers in Google Feedburner by clicking Feed Stats and "Feed Subscribers"

Read the rest of this update entry...

With the feedburner instructions step for "socialize", I could see add Twitter, but couldn't figure out how to add Facebook. So I used feedburner feed in dlvr.it for both Twitter and FB. Was there an option for FB using only feedburner?

Top Bottom