How To Use Google Feedburner To Send Your Threads To Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr

Unmaintained How To Use Google Feedburner To Send Your Threads To Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr

Compatible XF 1.x versions
  1. 1.4
This was originally posted on my site as a private blog to show my members how to maximize the potential of their Better Blogs. This tutorial not only applies to blogs but it also applies to your sites' forum's RSS and...
You do not have permission to view the full content of this resource. Log in or register now.
Author
DRE
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 4 ratings

More resources from DRE

Latest updates

1. Google Feedburner for Mailing Lists

Google Feedburner still works. You can also use it for creating mailing lists. 1. Create a...

Latest reviews

Awesome guide. For forum admins like me that just don't have time to babysit facebook and twitter, it's a lifesaver. I'd never used feedburner before. cool. Ok, thanks!
Was searching the forums for hours trying to figure out a way to do this... thank you. Working good so far.
Thanks for the guide. I'd not thought about any of this until you mentioned it the other day. Set up and working last night for my site.
DRE
DRE
It's all good. I never felt like posting it before until you said you never set your Feedburner up. Hope this helps.
Nice guide and will no doubt be beneficial to the community. Thanks Dre.
DRE
DRE
Your welcome Shelley :D
Top Bottom