XF 2.0 How to stylize messgae attriubtion and footer in threads only

KSA

I have recently edited message attribution and inline moderation/ like bar (changed width margin left and right and added background..etc) and it works all fine however in conversation the conversation/message block is messed up due to the sidebar blocks. Any suggestion of how to keep the editing part exclusive to threads only. In another words, what is the CSS code that is related to either thread messages or conversation message block.

.message-attribution{
}
Is affecting both.

Last edited:
I have recently edited message attribution and inline moderation/ like bar (changed width margin left and right and added background..etc) and it works all fine however in conversation the conversation/message block is messed up due to the sidebar blocks. Any suggestion of how to keep the editing part exclusive to threads only. In another words, what is the CSS code that is related to either thread messages or conversation message block.

.message-attribution{
}
Is affecting both.
Maybe this is what you are looking for...
.message-cell .message-cell--main

Maybe this is what you are looking for...
.message-cell .message-cell--main

Nope that is the main message block. What Im looking for is the message attribution and message footer for threads only. I managed to solve the issue for the conversation part but ended up in a new problem and that is the profile page layout as shown below.

Screen Shot 2017-10-14 at 1.21.43 PM.webp

Top Bottom