RM 1.0 How to style RM discussion view

CyberAP

I noticed RM uses thread_view for the connected discussion. The question is how to style it and not affect the original template?
Default elements position is not suitable for me and I want to move tabs to another place plus make resource info as $h1. I suppose the code is injected in hooks but I can't change their position within thread_view template because that will cause inconsistency. How should I customize this page then?

Bump here. Please can developers just give a hint on how to style resource discussion view? I can't customize HTML there because RM and XF share the same template. Is there any kind of a solution of that problem?
What I am trying to do is to place the resource header inside the $h1 property (but it doesn't work somehow) and the resource navigation into upper pageNavLinkGroup.

Other resource pages don't have this issue so far.

{$thread.discussion_type} is different for resources, so you can adjust what you do based on that.

Unfortunately $thread variable is not accessible within PAGE_CONAINTER template. Is there any way to determine that I am in a resource discussion within PAGE_CONTAINER?

I want to completely replace $h1 block in a resource discussion.

Maybe I'm not getting the idea, but I've created empty variable in PAGE_CONTANER, then in the template that can access $thread variable I used xen:container to pass $thread.discussion_type. Then again in PAGE_CONTAINER I dumped my new variable and got nothing.

So the code is:

In PAGE_CONTAINER

Code:
<xen:set var="$RMhead"></xen:set>

{xen:helper dump, $RMhead}

In resource_view_header

Code:
<xen:container var="$RMhead">{$thread.discussion_type}</xen:container>

Though I can now change titleBar depending on content template, titleBar is still not working. Data from resource itself is not passed. I just get this:

sdf.webp

Looks like I have no choice but wait for RM for 1.2.

Top Bottom