XF 1.5 how to show code only to those who have been MANUALLY validated

zoldos

I'm trying to restrict Cometchat to those who have already been MANUALLY validated, and no one else. How can this be done? I tried various things without success. Any help, or suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks!

Hmm....still not working. I disabled Cometchat via usergroup permission and also put this in PAGE_CONTAINER:

<xen:if is="!{xen:helper ismemberof, $visitor, 1}">
<link type="text/css" href="/cometchat/cometchatcss.php" rel="stylesheet" charset="utf-8">
<script type="text/javascript" src="/cometchat/cometchatjs.php" charset="utf-8"></script>
</xen:if>

It does NOT work and it still shows to members who have NOT yet been manually approved.

Help please!

Make a new group.

Then add only those users you approve to see code.

That would be better.

The permissions for the group can be the far left ( no ?)for everything as your custom coding it :)

Hmm....well I have 1350+ approved members so manually assigning each of them to a new custom group would be very tedious. I do already have a custom group that all approved members are part of. I'll tinker some more!

Thanks!

Certainly. My forum is set to allow registrations, but I also set it so I have to "validate" any new accounts so all new registrations are in the state "Awaiting Approval".

I want to show certain code only if a user is NOT in the state "Awaiting Approval".

Is there is a conditional for "is Awaiting Approval"?

Thanks!

Top Bottom