1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to show all attachment in forum or in specific threads?

Discussion in 'Resource and Add-on Requests' started by touch, Aug 16, 2013.

1. touch

touch Member

Hello all, I wanna ask about attachment.. How to show the list of all attachment in forum or in specific threads ?

My forum member upload a lot of attachment file to share with other member for quite long time. After I move to xenforo recently from vbulletin there is one feature that I kinda miss .. attachment list viewer in every forum which is default feature in vb . It help my forum member a lot to see all the attachment in one list so they could download it directly without opening the thread page one by one.

I`m installing attachment viewer addon but it only show attachment my member upload by themself, not the other members attachment .

sry for my bad english, hope you guys could get my question :D

2. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

You will need an add-on, but I do not believe I've seen one that does exactly what you are looking for.

3. touch

touch Member

yeah.. I search the resource and didn't found any add on for this purpose. The attachment viewer here http://xenforo.com/community/resources/attachment-viewer.411/ is the closest add on I found but its only show attachment uploaded by a member only .. hopefully someone could come up with add on that could show all the attachment in a thread just like in vb :)

4. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

I've moved this to add-on requests for you.

5. Dan

Dan Well-Known Member

We could create one for a fair price, if you (or anybody else) is interessted in this;)

6. touch

touch Member

sorry to bump this, you guys have any info about this kind of addon ? (free or paid add on)