XF 1.4 How to set up multiple Subscription Plans?

Jeffin

I have created a few subscription plans for my forum as shown below.

plans.webp

If you see the list, you will notice that members can buy an upgrade for 1 month, 2 months, 3 months and so on. Let's say if someone buys a one month plan and half way through he buys a two months plan. How do I set the plans in such a way that the 2 months plan gets added on to the existing one month plan? My current set up gets a new purchase to cancel any older purchases.

Need some help here please. Thanks.

Jeffin,

I would take out all the pay as you go options as they seem to add nothing and will as you say cause you problems you can't easily fix. To my mind they don't make a great deal of sense and may confuse people.

There is not even a discount for paying 6 months in advance so they may just as well use the automatic monthly payment. That is also better for you as it may run for years.

Just my thoughts, please ignore them if not useful.

Steve

Jeffin,

I would take out all the pay as you go options as they seem to add nothing and will as you say cause you problems you can't easily fix. To my mind they don't make a great deal of sense and may confuse people.

There is not even a discount for paying 6 months in advance so they may just as well use the automatic monthly payment. That is also better for you as it may run for years.

Just my thoughts, please ignore them if not useful.

Steve

Yup. That's what I thought. I only had a monthly payment and one months pay as you go plan initially. I will remove the others soon. Thank you for your suggestion.

Top Bottom