How to set up Adsense with xenFORO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tallow

Hi freinds
so on monday i want to buy an license for xenForo bit since its cost to much I need ads which can cover the cost!

So please tell me how can i set up ads on a easy way? I checked most other threads but still dont get it.

Also any add on for it which may work for the latest xF?

I have the code from adsense but dont know hwere to paste it and where in the template, tell me how and I will be happy to purchase!

Thanks so much!

There are ad templates built into XenForo which you can use. You will simply add the adsense code to this. You can then customise using conditionals to show it to whichever user groups you want to (if you're not showing it to everyone).

There's a resource on how to do this in the Resource Manager which will become available when you have purchased XenForo and associated your forum name with your licence. :)

There are ad templates built into XenForo which you can use. You will simply add the adsense code to this. You can then customise using conditionals to show it to whichever user groups you want to (if you're not showing it to everyone).

There's a resource on how to do this in the Resource Manager which will become available when you have purchased XenForo and associated your forum name with your licence. :)

Thank you for reply!

1. In which template please thats all.
2. If there a add- on maybe you can give me url so i can download it when i got license

Detailed support is not provided in the pre-sales forum, nor to unlicensed members.

Your questions appear to be particularly detailed for a pre-sales enquiry.

It is possible to insert advertisements into various templates and all the information you require will be provided once you purchase a license.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom