How to send mail to canceled subscribers?

fionix

Hello,

Is there any option in Xenforo 2.1 to send an e-mail to all the users that have subscribed to an account upgrade before but then have canceled?

Or is this a custom plugin we need to have made?

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks, no.2 looks like what I have been looking for. Does this work also for all current expired subscribers before this plugin was installed?

Okay this plugin WILL NOT send to already canceled subscribers if the plugin is installed after the subscriber has canceld. He just confirmed it, so this post is not relevant and I think this guy is only promoting his stuff in hope that someone bites.

I will give this thread a day more otherwise I will hire someone to make such a plugin if it is possible.

Okay this plugin WILL NOT send to already canceled subscribers if the plugin is installed after the subscriber has canceld. He just confirmed it, so this post is not relevant and I think this guy is only promoting his stuff in hope that someone bites.
That's unnecessary and unfair. @AndyB is a reputable member and developer here who offers a large number of addons at a very fair bundled price.

I think you owe him an apology for insinuating that he was being shady in any way.

Please chime in on my suggestion, and I will watch this for a solution, thanks!

I will give this thread a day more otherwise I will hire someone to make such a plugin if it is possible.
I've bit several times. I have found several of Andy's plug-ins to be very handy to use on my forums. I had an issue with a plug-in and Andy was extremely helpful in getting it to work on the forum. In my opinion, he has quality plug-ins.

Was this a new purchase to Andy's addons you made? If so I would imagine that if you are not using any of his other addons you could ask him for a refund and I am sure he would oblige.

Stop Stop Stop - I will get this custom made - It was not meant to start a huge conversation and wasting time here.

I have reported this thread so Admin can delete or close it.

Great, both of you can start a advertising campaign for this user, let's hope you will get some comission. At least it increase your post count.
Seriously, you get more being polite and nice in the forums. If you act like a child, people are more apt to ignore your requests for information or help.

***** Twit Filter Activated *****

Well,
Based on the above replies I'm pretty much sure why those members unsubscribed that board, even if I were there - I'd have done the same after knowing the forum admin's disrespectful, stupid sense of humor :rolleyes::sneaky:

Seriously, you get more being polite and nice in the forums. If you act like a child, people are more apt to ignore your requests for information or help.

***** Twit Filter Activated *****
LoL there is no help to find here sorry. After all the years around and with some attempts to get something done even paid then in 99% you get replies like the one in this thread, useless, unprofessional, time wasting and even 2 scammed me! Come again, we have paid for lots of ADD ons, both to Xenforo as well as developers here on the forum, so people know I'm serious, but this thread show exactly what this is about and that's not serious.

LoL there is no help to find here sorry.
There is plenty of help to be found here, people just have to work together and not talk down to others offering help.

After all the years around and with some attempts to get something done even paid then in 99% you get replies like the one in this thread, useless, unprofessional, time wasting and even 2 scammed me!

No one scammed you in here. You never answered this:
Was this a new purchase to Andy's addons you made? If so I would imagine that if you are not using any of his other addons you could ask him for a refund and I am sure he would oblige.

Top Bottom