1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.5 How to search users by email

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by brattanek, Sep 9, 2016.

1. brattanek

brattanek Member

Hi,

How I can search users by email, it's mean i have users emails in xls files and i need find all this users and move to group in forum.

2. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

The quickest way is to use the ACP search at the top right of the Admin Control Panel.

You can also use the user search in the ACP.

3. brattanek

brattanek Member

This i know, but how to search 36 k email at once time.

4. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

If you give more detail about exactly what you are trying to achieve, you'll likely get a better answer.

Of the 36k users, how many are going to be added to another group? Are there any other identifying factors for these users (that could be used in the existing user search)? Any other information you can tell may be helpful in resolving this.

5. brattanek

brattanek Member

All 36k user searched only by email and next add to group.

6. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

All users added to the same group or different groups? 36K is the total member on your site? Also I asked:

Again, it's not clear exactly what you want to achieve without a full, clear explanation and without this, it's difficult to give a suitable answer.

7. brattanek

brattanek Member

i need send pm to this user to update email adress