MG 2.0 How to save applied filter in Media Gallery

opkky812

Guys.

Can you please help.
Is it possible to save applied filter in Media Gallery 2.0?

Example. I just created a new album and by default all my pictures in album are shown according to ascending filenames.
I applied filter to show same pictures according to descending filenames. I want to see this showing order every time I enter an album.

In MediaGallery 1.x there was additional button to save this custom view.

Now in 2.0 I need to apply same filter to get correct album view.

Is it a bug or a feature?

At this moment in time custom ordering is not supported.

First time anyone has noticed we don’t provide that feature as far as I can tell.

First time anyone has noticed we don’t provide that feature as far as I can tell.

Interesting :-)

Chris D. Can you please help me understand how MediaGallery shows pictures.
Here is example.

I do photos at dog shows. My photo albums should show pictures from start of the show until the end.
But when I upload my pictures to MediaGallery when are always shown in reverse order (from end to start). I played wit naming, it did not help.

What should I change in the files, MediaGallery will show my files in correct order.

Great thanks for help.

At this moment in time custom ordering is not supported.

I noticed others mentioned this from reading some threads asking to change the order. I just uploaded a bunch of files and named them
Supercharged-1957-Ford-Thunderbird-F-Code-1.jpg
Supercharged-1957-Ford-Thunderbird-F-Code-2.jpg
Supercharged-1957-Ford-Thunderbird-F-Code-3.jpg
Supercharged-1957-Ford-Thunderbird-F-Code-4.jpg

Imagine my surprise when I go to view the photos and the last photo is shown first because it was uploaded last....

Top Bottom