How to retrieve user avatar URL?

def

Hey!

In our secondary app we use xenForo users data for authentication. We achieve it via JSON, heres an example what it returns:

Code:
{"user_id":12834,"username":"tester2","email":"g4013185@trbvm.com","gender":"","custom_title":"","language_id":1,"style_id":0,"timezone":"Europe\/London","visible":1,"activity_visible":1,"user_group_id":2,"secondary_group_ids":"","display_style_group_id":2,"permission_combination_id":2,"message_count":0,"conversations_unread":0,"register_date":1432378577,"last_activity":1432378971,"trophy_points":0,"alerts_unread":0,"avatar_date":0,"avatar_width":0,"avatar_height":0,"gravatar":"","user_state":"email_confirm","is_moderator":0,"is_admin":0,"is_banned":0,"like_count":0,"warning_points":0,"is_staff":0,"br_profile_image":"","br_cropy":"0.00","authorized":0}

It's all and even more data that we need, apart from user avatar URL. Can you help me modify the code, so it retrieves the avatar URL or any information that I could use to get to it? I'm pretty sure we use the 1.4. Thank you :)

The code:
PHP:
<?php

$startTime = microtime(true);
$fileDir = dirname(__FILE__);

//XenForo init: read configuration
require('/foo/bar/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php');

//XenForo init: Get Instance
XenForo_Autoloader::getInstance()->setupAutoloader('/foo/bar/library');

//XenForo init: Initialize
XenForo_Application::initialize('foo/bar/library/', $fileDir);

XenForo_Application::set('page_start_time', $startTime);

$username = $_GET['username'];
$password = $_GET['password'];

$db = XenForo_Application::getDb();

$data = $db->fetchOne('
    SELECT
        auth.data
    FROM xf_user_authenticate AS auth
    INNER JOIN xf_user AS user ON
        (user.user_id = auth.user_id)
    WHERE user.username = ?
', $username);

$auth = XenForo_Authentication_Abstract::createDefault();

$auth->setData($data);

$check = $auth->authenticate($username, $password);
if ($check) {
   $data1 = $db->fetchRow("SELECT * FROM xf_user WHERE username = ?", $username);
   $data1[authorized] = 1;
   echo json_encode($data1);
} else {
   $data1 = $db->fetchRow("SELECT * FROM xf_user WHERE username = ?", $username);
   $data1[authorized] = 0;
   echo json_encode($data1);
}
?>

Once you have the user record from xf_user containing at least the user_id, gender, avatar_date, gravatar, you can get the avatar URL like this:

PHP:
$user['avatarUrl'] = XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::callHelper('avatar', array($user, 's'));

Where 's' is one of 's', 'm', or 'l' (small, medium or large size)

Once you have the user record from xf_user containing at least the user_id, gender, avatar_date, gravatar, you can get the avatar URL like this:

PHP:
$user['avatarUrl'] = XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::callHelper('avatar', array($user, 's'));

Where 's' is one of 's', 'm', or 'l' (small, medium or large size)

Thank you very much, this is what I was looking for :) BTW, "large size" has original file proportions, is it intended?

Top Bottom