How to renew a license in Nulumia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myck

Hello, months ago I abandoned a forum, today I come back and I'm going to update my version of Xenforo, I use a Nulumia style (Sport Talk - Responsive Xenforo 2 Sports) and I also want to update it, but my license expired and I need to renew it.
Does anyone know how to renew the license? I already looked in the My License options, My profile, in the forums, everywhere in https://www.nulumia.com/ and I can't find the way to renew my license to download the latest update of my style.
Can someone help me please?

Last edited:
Apparently @Ozzy47 is not loaded with styles
Correct, we do not offer any styles, free or otherwise. I'm not sure what if anything has happened with @Nulumia 's styles or if he is still offering them.

Looking at his profile, it looks like he's still offering one free style.

-- James with OzzModz/Snogs

Correct, we do not offer any styles, free or otherwise. I'm not sure what if anything has happened with @Nulumia 's styles or if he is still offering them.

Looking at his profile, it looks like he's still offering one free style.

-- James with OzzModz/Snogs

Thanks for the information @Max Taxable , it's unfortunate that @Nulumia doesn't even let me renew the latest version, I'm having some obsolete template errors. Any ideas on what to do with these templates?

1.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom