XF 2.2 How to remove stats from Membercards?

You won't find it in properties... you will most likely have to edit the template to remove that... and it may result in removing other options also. I'm out on my astrophotography capture laptop right now, so I can't check which template to edit.
When you say "at will" are you referring to the end user, or you as the Admin of the site for everybody? If the former... you will need to find a developer to create an add-on for that.

There may be variables for the template that can be used, with use of custom field responses... but that gets into an area that you need to be fairly cognizant of how the templating system works.

You won't find it in properties... you will most likely have to edit the template to remove that... and it may result in removing other options also. I'm out on my astrophotography capture laptop right now, so I can't check which template to edit.
When you say "at will" are you referring to the end user, or you as the Admin of the site for everybody? If the former... you will need to find a developer to create an add-on for that.

There may be variables for the template that can be used, with use of custom field responses... but that gets into an area that you need to be fairly cognizant of how the templating system works.

thanks

Top Bottom