1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to remove redirect?

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by Pygmalion2008, Dec 19, 2013.

1. Pygmalion2008

Pygmalion2008 Member

Why cant you remove a redirect after
    If you do not choose "leave no redirect", you have to wait a day to expire it? I want to remove the redirect, but there is no option to do so in thread tools or anywhere else. Am I missing something? I am looking through the Resources and Add Ons forum for something I can use. :(

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Click on the redirect using inline mod and delete it.

Pygmalion2008 likes this.
  3. Pygmalion2008

Pygmalion2008 Member

Thanks bro! :) I could not find that mod, so the workaround was to use thread tools to move the thread, but then I chose no redirect and applied that without moving the thread and it worked. :) I have also done the code edit to default to no redirect when moving threads. Thanks man, I am installing that mod now, just in case. :)

4. Brogan

Inline mod refers to the inline moderation tools, which are default.

upload_2013-12-19_9-43-25.png

Pygmalion2008 likes this.
  5. Pygmalion2008

Pygmalion2008 Member

Remove Redirect is not in the inline moderation tool on my forums. :( That was the first place I looked. Im running 1.2.4

6. Brogan

Just click Delete...

Pygmalion2008 and Amaury like this.
  7. Pygmalion2008

Pygmalion2008 Member

THANKS!

8. Huskermax

Huskermax Member

On the same line, I have moved a thread but had the redirect set to expire in a month but want to change it to 1 hour. How do I do that?

9. Brogan

The simplest way is to move the thread back to the original forum, without a redirect, then move it again with a redirect.

10. Huskermax

Huskermax Member

OK, thanks.