XF 2.2 How to remove one role upon promotion?

KensonPlays

I looked at the recommended threads for my title, none of those results had the answer.

I want to remove the previous role badge and give them the upgraded badge based on their post count. For example: Egg (0 posts), Hatchling (25 posts) where once they hit 25 posts, it adds the Hatchling badge and removes the Egg badge. I can only seem to add them cumulatively, where it shows all of the badges as they get promoted?

So, once they get the 25th post and get the second post-based role, I want their post-based role badge to only show the highest one. Like this:1653847001679.png

Any special roles they have, like staff ranks, or Pro (paid upgrade) I want to also show at the same time, and that seems to be working fine.

It seems there are no options to 'remove a group' on promotion.

You can implement a promotion which adds members to a user group and only apply if they are not a member of a specific user group.

Promotion 1 - add to user group A if not in user group B
promotion 2 - add to user group B

That doesn't seem like it would work unless I'm reading it wrong?

They start at Egg at 0 posts. Then after they hit 25 they 'upgrade' to Hatchling. But right now, once someone hits 25, it adds them to Hatchling but keeps them in Egg as well. How do I remove the Egg role, but keep Hatchling?

Disable banner stacking so that the member will take the one from the highest priority. If you still have that group icon addon installed, you most likely will have to get rid of it or at least try disabling it to see if its the addon causing the problem.

Disable banner stacking so that the member will take the one from the highest priority. If you still have that group icon addon installed, you most likely will have to get rid of it or at least try disabling it to see if its the addon causing the problem.
The banner stacking is disabled, should have linked my other thread, derp.

Top Bottom