How to remove moderators from Staff Online?

Trekkan

Basically, I've given a member (and plan on others) moderator rights to their own forum (and only that forum) on my site. However they are showing up under the Staff Online section in the sidebar. I'd only like super mods (those with full mod access I guess) to display there as they are actually staff.

Worse case, I'd like to just remove all mods from that listing. Anyone know where I can change this?

There is no distinction between content and global moderators.

Edit the sidebar_online_users template and remove the red portion to stop all moderators from appearing.

Rich (BB code):
<xen:if is="{$user.is_moderator} OR {$user.is_admin}">

Ok, so I did this the other day and noticed it didn't seem to work. I'm still getting someone that is set to moderate a forum in the list (as well as admins). I changed the line in the template to:

Code:
<xen:if is="{$user.is_admin}">

However he still shows up. I only have 2 templates and I made sure I changed the correct one. Any other suggestions?

Also, I checked and his usergroups are "Registered User" and a custom usergroup I created for members. That's it, he's not set to admin.

Unless there is some confusion, such as viewing the wrong style or wrong user listing... then you need to make sure that user is not listed as an admin:

Admin CP -> Users -> Administrators

This is a special section. It is nothing to do with the admin usergroup.

Unless there is some confusion, such as viewing the wrong style or wrong user listing... then you need to make sure that user is not listed as an admin:

Admin CP -> Users -> Administrators

This is a special section. It is nothing to do with the admin usergroup.

Thanks for the reply Jake, I checked that as well and he's not set as an admin. I checked again and I've edited the correct style, etc. I'm going to upgrade to 1.1.2 tonight or tomorrow (on 1.1.1) and see how it goes then.

Top Bottom