1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to put images over there & put mouse hover effect on it?

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by Barbossa, Apr 7, 2012.

1. Barbossa

Barbossa Active Member

Untitled-1.gif

1. How can put images as seen in this attachment? I want to show this in every pages. Is footer template would be fine?
    2. Have you notice a mouse hover effect when you get close your mouse to rss icon! How can I make same effect for those images?

2. Floris

Floris Guest

I think I know how to do this, allow me a bit of time to make a simple plugin for this. brb.

3. Floris

Floris Guest

Ok, based on your screenshot, information and a quick try, I think I got it.

Download link:
    http://xenfans.com/threads/barbossa.1929/
    If you don't have a XenFans account let me know, I will private message you the login details.

Information:
    The images are like the rss, they have the same opacity and on hover become normal full opacity.
    The plugin comes with a template and a .css template, so you can easily customize it and switch the opacity for example.

There are by default 4 images, you can enable / disable each one individually, and you can set their link, and their image path.

I've used the template hook: ad_below_content, the .php file from the plugin is where you can change the location if needed.

Screenshots:

back-end
    Screen Shot 2012-04-07 at 10.22.10 AM.png
    front-end
    Screen Shot 2012-04-07 at 10.22.45 AM.png
    (the same image was used in the example, clearly you can change these)

Barbossa likes this.
  4. Barbossa

Barbossa Active Member

Waiting most eagerly. :)

5. Floris

Floris Guest

Glad I could help, just sent a PC.