1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to put images over there & put mouse hover effect on it?

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by Barbossa, Apr 7, 2012.

1. Barbossa

Barbossa Active Member

1. How can put images as seen in this attachment? I want to show this in every pages. Is footer template would be fine?
    2. Have you notice a mouse hover effect when you get close your mouse to rss icon! How can I make same effect for those images?
  2. Floris

Floris Guest

I think I know how to do this, allow me a bit of time to make a simple plugin for this. brb.
  3. Floris

Floris Guest

Ok, based on your screenshot, information and a quick try, I think I got it.

Download link:
    If you don't have a XenFans account let me know, I will private message you the login details.

The images are like the rss, they have the same opacity and on hover become normal full opacity.
    The plugin comes with a template and a .css template, so you can easily customize it and switch the opacity for example.

There are by default 4 images, you can enable / disable each one individually, and you can set their link, and their image path.

I've used the template hook: ad_below_content, the .php file from the plugin is where you can change the location if needed.

Screen Shot 2012-04-07 at 10.22.10 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-04-07 at 10.22.45 AM.png
    (the same image was used in the example, clearly you can change these)
    Barbossa likes this.
  4. Barbossa

Barbossa Active Member

Waiting most eagerly. :)
  5. Floris

Floris Guest

Glad I could help, just sent a PC.