XF 2.0 How to make links underline in Rich Text Editor?

PumpinIron

I'm trying to make the links in the rich text editor underline by default, as not having them underline is a bit hard to edit, as sometimes you can't tell they are links when you're editing them.

I tried this code:

CSS:
textarea[name=message_html] a {
    text-decoration: underline !important;
}

But that doesn't work at all. Actually, I've tried a ton of different CSS code, but none of it seems to work.

Any input on this would be appreciated!

If I remember correctly, the editor is running in an iframe, hence css code placed in the extra.less for example isn't applied to it. Try placing it in the editor specific less template directly (I think the name is simply editor.less, can't look it up atm).

If I remember correctly, the editor is running in an iframe, hence css code placed in the extra.less for example isn't applied to it. Try placing it in the editor specific less template directly (I think the name is simply editor.less, can't look it up atm).

No such luck. I tried even putting something simple like this in the editor.less file:

CSS:
textarea a {
    text-decoration: undrline !important;
}

But it simply doesn't work. Man, this is starting to drive me mad!

I don't think the editor element is a text area. I'll give you the css once I'm home and can look it up.

Based on what I see in the source code in my browser, it is a textarea. Actually, I'm not sure what else it could be really, since it has to be some sort of input field.

Anyways, let me know what you find. I sincerely appreciate it. I'm good with CSS, but this is driving me nuts!

Top Bottom