XF 2.2 How to install a xenfor witout a webmaster

Gerardo Zuccalà

Hello XF's friends, I've been admin for many years in vB forum and i know very well how to use the Admin CP in vB, but I never learned how to install and connect forum to database, i want learn and i don't want a Webmaster, not only for save money but alse to be indipendent, so now I just purchased a XF 2.2 and i need a Guide to know how to install a Xenforo
EDIT Sorry for my english i don't use Google traslator
Thank you for you help

Solution
Do you know a Video guide that can help me better visualize?
This is not really possible, every provider has their own control panel for setting up databases, (ftp) users, etc.

A video for Plesk won't help you much for CPanel, Cockpit, ISPConfig, ... there are a dozen standard and infinity+1 custom solutions.
Read the documentation your hosting provider does offer, contact their customer support or seek professional assistance.

Here are a few videos on uploading files, but I doubt they will help you.

Gerardo Zuccalà

Thank you for the answer, seems to be a bit difficult for me but i will learn one day soon or later, I didnt think was so difficult.. Do you know a Video guide that can help me better visualize? Thank for the help

Kirby

Do you know a Video guide that can help me better visualize?
This is not really possible, every provider has their own control panel for setting up databases, (ftp) users, etc.

A video for Plesk won't help you much for CPanel, Cockpit, ISPConfig, ... there are a dozen standard and infinity+1 custom solutions.
Read the documentation your hosting provider does offer, contact their customer support or seek professional assistance.

Here are a few videos on uploading files, but I doubt they will help you.

Last edited:
Solution