XF 2.0 How to hide all posts of user if it exceeds 10

rag_gupta

To prevent spam, I've a Registered User group. I'll promote it to "Registered with Links" after a week.

If some Registered user member makes more than 10 posts I want to hide all it's posts and be Reported by moderator.

What is the way to do it?

Answers to most of my questions end with "Custom Development". Don't know why we are forced to buy an addon for every silly thing in XenForo. If I buy an addon for $5 for every silly thing then for that I'll need to buy many addons ... and I need 10 such small common things to be done.

Well, it's the same as your last thread. These kind of things are not common, they are very special. Hence, custom development is needed. And you can customize XF very easily yourself! That's how XF works.
Besides that, many addons are free to use. For example, you can limit overall threads per day with this addon https://xenforo.com/community/resources/xenmax-new-content-limit.5995/. And if you adapt your intentions to other methods which have the exact same result, you can benefit from everything XF offers you.

Top Bottom