how to have each thread to be a poll ?

erich37

is it possible to make each thread to start with a poll by default ?

I mean: so that each thread is generating a poll or that a user must create a poll?
Like a Poll-Forum?

Is this possible ?

Do you have any ideas of how to do this ? Is there any creative coder out there who is able to make a plugin for that ?

Probably just putting the "poll section" on top of the "text editor box" ?
Just switching the position of those 2 things.....

is it possible to make each thread to start with a poll by default ?

I mean: so that each thread is generating a poll or that a user must create a poll?
Like a Poll-Forum?

Is this possible ?

Do you have any ideas of how to do this ? Is there any creative coder out there who is able to make a plugin for that ?

Probably just putting the "poll section" on top of the "text editor box" ?
Just switching the position of those 2 things.....

There is already a options for polls when you create a thread?. Or so I thought, they should be under the the editor some where. Make sure it has the appropriate permissions.

yeah, I know this.

But I mean that the user is being forced to create a poll..... or another way would be that the Admin creates a "Custom Standard Poll" for each Thread.

Each Thread should have a custom poll which is created by the Admin, so that each thread is starting with this custom poll.

Literally, each new thread should start with a custom poll by default.

So in my case, I would like to have each thread started with a Poll-Question saying "Are you interested", so this question and the answers should show as default (pre-defined question). The poll-answers should be editable by the user. The poll-question either allowed to be changed or not to be changed by the user (optional).

http://www.are-you-interested.com/threads/mattie.11/

Top Bottom