1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to get white background?

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by JABRONI, Oct 28, 2011.

1. JABRONI

JABRONI Well-Known Member

I was wondering how I can get a white background behind my forum blocks. As you can see behind all the content there is a white background. I want that on my forum/home page. Anyone can help?

[​IMG]

2. M@rc

M@rc Well-Known Member

Can I have a link to your forum?
    I'm not familiar with the flexible style which I assume you're using, :coffee:

3. JABRONI

4. M@rc

M@rc Well-Known Member

Add this to extra.css :

Code:
    #content {
    background-color: #000000;
    }

5. JABRONI

All that did was make my background black, not add a white background behind my blocks. =[

I still want my background color to be the same, d9d9d9 but I want that white background behind my blocks like you can see in the first picture.

6. M@rc

M@rc Well-Known Member

Wrong color ( thought you wanted to change the forum/home background color ) - must have edited it out due to WYSIWYG editor.
    You'll have to insert a DIV and add some styling to achieve this, ;) ( can't write up anything at the moment.. :( )

7. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

It will more than likely be a style property.
    I don't use that style so you will be better off asking in the style thread.