1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 How to get a "forum ID" with a page?

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by Betclever, Mar 5, 2015.

1. Betclever

Betclever Active Member

Hello,

I made a page where I put an Iframe but the link to this one is /streaming so there is no ID and I need it to upload a custom node icon.

Please find the cote I put under extra.css but I'm looking for a way to upload an icon cause I don't have an ID...

Code:
    /* custom status icons */
    .node.node_96 .forumNodeInfo .nodeIcon, .node.node_96 .categoryForumNodeInfo .nodeIcon {
        background-image: url("@imagePath/xenforo/icons/seriea.png") !important;
        background-size: cover !important;
    }
    .node.node_96 .forumNodeInfo.unread .nodeIcon, .node.node_96 .categoryForumNodeInfo.unread .nodeIcon {
        background-image: url("@imagePath/xenforo/icons/seriea.png") !important;
        background-size: cover !important;
    }

2. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

The node ID is in the URL if you edit it in the ACP.

3. Betclever

Betclever Active Member

Thanks, good to know but I don't know why but the code I'm using for each node doesn't work for the "page node".
    Shall I change something a part the ID under extra.css on the code above?

4. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

You are using .forumNodeInfo on a page. That is the wrong class, .pageNodeInfo is the proper class.

Steve F likes this.
  5. Betclever

Betclever Active Member

Big thanks to you Jeremy, it works like a charm!