XF 1.4 How to export an addon with it's customized templates/phrase included?

rdn

As far as I know when exporting an addon, only the master template and phrase will be exported and customized template/phrase will not.
Is their any way I can also export the customized template/phrase?

Thanks!

Because I heavily customized it already, I mean the phrase and template.
And want to import it to somebody that want the same customization I did.

Those would be exported separately from the addon by exporting your custom style and language separately. But this would export your custom style and language in its entirety, not just customized templates from the addon. You can either over-export and then revert unwanted custom stuff after importing, or you can manually copy and paste specific templates through the Admin CP of both forums.

Ah yes I can manually copy/paste customize template. But for the phrase, I modified almost all of them. Lets say the whole addon phrase/hundreds :(

It wouldn't be that hard to write a quick script to handle this:

firstly import the addon into an array with each line an item. Do a preg_match and search for the phrase titles. Next import an export your customised languages, then spit out any line that has a phrase title that matches the first part. Wrap it the correct XML tag and give to your friend.

Should take you 20 minutes tops

Go to the style/language list and click export. It should be clear what I mean then. This isn't related to exporting the add-on.

Reactions: rdn
Looks like I get it now hehe.
When "Get untranslated phrases" is un-check, only the customize phrase gets exported.
When it's checked, All phrase gets exported, Right?

Top Bottom