XF 1.1 How to embed Google Docs?

Ok, I've installed the BB Code Manager and uploaded the file linked above, but it's not working for me for some reason. When using gdoc tags, I see the iframe but it only shows this message:

gdoc.webp

Do you have insight regarding how I might get this working?

Is the document public ?
Or do you have to log into google docs to view it ?

A group of our users has some kind of running role-play-related document that publicly visible (regardless of log in), but can only be edited by the group. It was working on vBulletin, but we haven't gotten it to work quite yet on XF.

wouldn't it be best to ask in the release thread ;)

I downloaded the BBCode in this thread, which is now locked. The BBCode wasn't provided by the author of the BB Code Manager plugin, so the discussion thread for the plugin doesn't seem the appropriate place. If you will direct me to the correct thread, though, I will be happy to post there.

A group of our users has some kind of running role-play-related document that publicly visible (regardless of log in), but can only be edited by the group. It was working on vBulletin, but we haven't gotten it to work quite yet on XF.

I downloaded the BBCode in this thread, which is now locked. The BBCode wasn't provided by the author of the BB Code Manager plugin, so the discussion thread for the plugin doesn't seem the appropriate place. If you will direct me to the correct thread, though, I will be happy to post there.
ah I didn't know it was locked

Which type of document are you trying to embed?

The BB Code is for a PDF file.

You can create a new BB Code for other document types by publishing the document and using the iframe output string.

Top Bottom