How to edit a page?!??!

boboman13

Hello everyone. This is an extremely simple question, and I feel as if the answer is literally lying right in front of me - but I have not found it out yet. How do you edit a xen page?!??! Once you create one in the node tree, you can edit the template HTML, but I need to edit the main stuff.
How do you do this?!?!?

What do you mean, "main stuff"? You can edit the template directly using _page_node.x. If you click on its name in the node list, as you would editing a forum or category, you will get all the options associated with the page ready for editing.

What do you mean, "main stuff"? You can edit the template directly using _page_node.x. If you click on its name in the node list, as you would editing a forum or category, you will get all the options associated with the page ready for editing.

I mean the inner HTML of the page; the content. When you would click on it in the node list, are you supposed to see 3 tabs about Basic Info, Page Options and PHP Callback?

What you are looking for is ACP -> Node Tree -> {Page} -> Page Options -> Template HTML, or you could directly edit the template through ACP -> Appearance -> Templates -> {Default Style} -> page_node.{node_id}. You define all content via that template.

What you are looking for is ACP -> Node Tree -> {Page} -> Page Options -> Template HTML, or you could directly edit the template through ACP -> Appearance -> Templates -> {Default Style} -> page_node.{node_id}. You define all content via that template.

Is there a reason why, then, when I use "<h1>test</h1>", it is not the header size but a paragraph size?

Probably some CSS laying around. I'm seeing some css defined that sets h1 - h6 to font-size:100%, which causes it to look normal. I'm trying to track down where that's being defined.

Edit, its in xenforo_reset.css. Look for h1 using your browser's search. Remove the font-size: 100% from the definition. I'd check to make sure this doesn't have adverse effects elsewhere (I doubt it does)

Last edited:
Hello,
I found this while searching for "how to edit HTML" on page i created. I created "Privacy Policy" as a new page on the footer of my site - but would like to change some of the html on that page since my domain name is changing. Please any help will be appreciated. I have checked templates, phrases, style properties and more?

Thank you

Okay!. So do i still find the page node under the templates?. Jesus, i know this is lying around somewhere - checked the nob tree and not there. I feel lame asking this
Never mind Brogan - found it. Thank you so much for your patience and the guide:)

Top Bottom