How to do a new page

madmartigan

I wonder how i can do i new page next to Home and forum i want to put my dynmap inside it for minecraft how do i do this page and how can i put my dynmap there so they can watch the map in the page? its a map for the game.

Is it possible to add so people can read some text when they point on the tab with there mouse pointer? How can i do so it will be a new popup window when they press on the tab?

you can always create a page, style it to your preference and with Jakes Node as tabs set that page to only show via the navigation in the node as tabs options.

Is it possible to add so people can read some text when they point on the tab with there mouse pointer? How can i do so it will be a new popup window when they press on the tab?

Nav tab popup menus don't normally contain content, but rather just links. But using the Links Template option for the node you can define your own html for the menu. Check out the WTF Radio menu on this forum. That popup uses the Links Template to define custom links with HTML.

Top Bottom